Project Beautiful - Inside and Out is a Michigan-based non-profit organization launched in March 2015. Our mission is to build confidence and inspire hope as individuals and families rebuild their lives. We partner with other service organizations to create moments and experiences that bring smiles to people when they need it most. Thank you for your interest and support!
MOTHER'S DAY 2018 - $24,000 TO 4 METRO DETROIT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SHELTERS
Benefiting: First Step, Haven, Interim House and Turning Point
Project Beautiful - Inside and Out's Mother's Day Program, one of our largest undertakings of the year, gifted $24,000 worth of donations to 4 Metro Detroit domestic violence shelters this Mother's Day! We helped make Mother's Day special for the 100 women and their families at First Step in Wayne County, Haven in Oakland County, Interim House in Detroit, and Turning Point in Macomb County.
Our contributions consisted of a catered brunch for the women and their families, gift bags for the women valued at $100+, $1000 - $1500 worth of needs list items to each shelter (personal, beauty and baby care items, feminine hygiene items, bras, panties, PJ's, cleaning products and more), and a donation of $1500 per shelter for a project of their choice. First Step's donation went to beautification of the grounds, Haven - new mattresses, Turning Point (special gift of $2500) - new mattresses, and Interim House - new windows.
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- Zella’s Bakery – Catering Sponsor, First Step and Interim House Brunches
- Katzkin Automotive Leather – Catering Sponsor, Haven Brunch
- Michalene Grifka & Debbie Parent – Catering Sponsor, Turning Point Brunch
- Cindy Haebler / Pure Romance – Gift Bag Fragrance Sponsor
- Benita Coursen / Paparazzi – Gift Bag Jewelry Sponsor
- All the volunteers that brought in and served brunch
- And all of our friends that donated on-line and at our "Panties in a Bunch!" Brunch!
CATFIGHT FOR THE CROWN!!!
Friday, June 1, 2018 at The Fillmore, Detroit MI
Benefiting The Ruth Ellis Center
Project Beautiful - Inside and Out is so excited to be the Presenting Sponsor for the Inaugural Catfight for the Crown - a drag pageant to benefit Capital Campaign for The Ruth Ellis Health and Wellness Center! The Ruth Ellis Center serves annually nearly 500 of the estimated 800-1000 runaway, homeless, and at-risk LGBTQ youth in Metro Detroit. Their services include Ruth's House (housing / foster care for 9 individuals), a Drop-In Center (meals, laundry, clothing, showers, counseling), health clinic, mental health services and family counseling.
YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!
HIGH SCHOOL GLAM SUITE 2018!
Benefitting Detroit Public School Students, June 2018
Project Beautiful - Inside and Out is honored and excited to be the Title Sponsor for this year's High School Glam Suite, helping to make prom possible and special for several deserving Detroit Public School young ladies!!!
This video highlights activities from 2017! We are looking forward to pictures of this year's class!
- Friday, 6/1/18 - Catfight for the Crown, Detroit, MI. Tickets on sale now!
- Saturday 7/28/18, 11am - 1pm - Concours d'Elegance of America Luncheon, Inn at St. John's, Plymouth, MI. More info soon!
- Sunday, 9/30/18, 1 - 4pm - M1 Concourse Family Day event to benefit children battling illness. More info soon!