Project Beautiful - Inside and Out is a Michigan-based non-profit organization launched in March 2015. Our mission is to build confidence and inspire hope as individuals and families rebuild their lives. We partner with other service organizations to create moments and experiences that bring smiles to people when they need it most. Thank you for your interest and support!
"DINING, DRINKING & DOLCE" at the Concours d'Elegance of America
Saturday, July 28, 2018, 11am - 1pm, Inn at St. John's, Plymouth, MI
Featuring Dolce Moda Fashion Show!
Vote for your favorite model couple to win "Best in Dress" at this year's Concours d'Elegance of America Saturday charity luncheon!! Project Beautiful - Inside and Out is excited to be back as the charity partner for the third in a row -- and THRILLED that Dolce Moda Boutique in Birmingham and 10 couples of amateur models are joining us!! (Votes are "earned" by ticket sales and donations at the event.)
We are also honored to have join us Edee Franklin, founder of Sanctum House, whose mission is to provide a sanctuary for women survivors of human trafficking.
Please join us for a fun, entertaining, and INSPIRING event! And check out all the other automotive enthusiast events the Concours is putting on that weekend!
Our Amazing Models!
CATFIGHT FOR THE CROWN Raises $107,000 for The Ruth Ellis Center!!!
Friday, June 1, 2018 at The Fillmore, Detroit MI
Benefiting The Ruth Ellis Center
Project Beautiful - Inside and Out was thrilled to be the Presenting Sponsor for the Inaugural Catfight for the Crown -- an amateur drag pageant produced by Harris Van Cleef that raised an AMAZING $107,000 for The Ruth Ellis Health and Wellness Center! Eight contestants IN DRAG competed in Talent, Swimsuit, Evening Wear and Interview -- it was a fun and hilarious night like nothing we have ever seen!!
CLICK HERE for more photos and full write-up!
MOTHER'S DAY 2018 - $24,000 TO 4 METRO DETROIT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SHELTERS
Benefiting: First Step, Haven, Interim House and Turning Point
Project Beautiful - Inside and Out's Mother's Day Program, one of our largest undertakings of the year, gifted $24,000 worth of donations to 4 Metro Detroit domestic violence shelters this Mother's Day! We helped make Mother's Day special for the 100 women and their families at First Step in Wayne County, Haven in Oakland County, Interim House in Detroit, and Turning Point in Macomb County.
Our contributions consisted of a catered brunch for the women and their families, gift bags for the women valued at $100+, $1000 - $1500 worth of needs list items to each shelter (personal, beauty and baby care items, feminine hygiene items, bras, panties, PJ's, cleaning products and more), and a donation of $1500 per shelter for a project of their choice. First Step's donation went to beautification of the grounds, Haven - new mattresses, Turning Point (special gift of $2500) - new mattresses, and Interim House - new windows.
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- Zella’s Bakery – Catering Sponsor, First Step and Interim House Brunches
- Katzkin Automotive Leather – Catering Sponsor, Haven Brunch
- Michalene Grifka & Debbie Parent – Catering Sponsor, Turning Point Brunch
- Cindy Haebler / Pure Romance – Gift Bag Fragrance Sponsor
- Benita Coursen / Paparazzi – Gift Bag Jewelry Sponsor
- All the volunteers that brought in and served brunch
- And all of our friends that donated on-line and at our "Panties in a Bunch!" Brunch!
- Saturday 7/28/18, 11am - 1:00pm - Concours d'Elegance of America Luncheon & Fashion Show - "Drinks, Dining and Dolce", Inn at St. John's, Plymouth, MI. More info soon!
- Saturday, 8/11/18, 12 - 3pm - Shop for a Cause at Dolce Moda, Birmingham, MI. 10% of sales to go to Project Beautiful!
- Tuesday, 8/14/18, 5 - 9pm - "Horsepower Happy Hour", Clubhouse 81, Auburn Hills. Car Show and Happy Hour to celebrate Woodward Dream Cruise Week! 20% of sales to go to Project Beautiful!
- Sunday, 9/30/18, 1 - 4pm - "Horsepower for Hope" Event, M1 Concourse, Pontiac, Mi. To benefit children battling illness. More info soon!