Project Beautiful - Inside and Out is a Michigan-based non-profit organization launched in March 2015. Our mission is to build confidence and inspire hope as individuals and families - especially women in shelter and similar situations, in our community and beyond - rebuild their lives. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about us, our events, our partners and supporters -- and how you can get involved!
PROJECT BEAUTIFUL - INSIDE & OUT AT THE CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE OF AMERICA!
Saturday, July 29, 2017, 11am - 2pm, at The Inn At St. John's, Plymouth, MI
Project Beautiful - Inside & Out is thrilled and honored to be the Charity Partner for a second year in a row at the Concours d'Elegance of America's Saturday Luncheon!
This year's luncheon theme is a Mystery Basket Culinary Challenge spearheaded by Executive Chef Derik Watson of Bistro 82 and The Morrie in Royal Oak, MI. We will also share the story of Art&Soul Dreams and the growth of Project Beautiful - Inside & Out's relationship with them that started at this very event one year ago!
This luncheon is guaranteed to be fun, inspiring and moving! Tickets are on sale now for $65!
WHAT AN AMAZING 2017 SO FAR FOR PROJECT BEAUTIFUL - INSIDE AND OUT!
SIMPLY WOW! A big thank you to all the friends and supporters that have made 2017 such an amazing year so far for Project Beautiful - Inside and Out! Here are highlights, please click each event for details and event photos:
- January 2017 - Middlecott Sketchbattle that raised over $6000 for our general fund!
- January 2017 - AutoShow Talk and Walk that treated 25 teens from foster care and shelters to lunch, a career talk and the North American International Auto Show with 10 auto industry professionals.
- January 2017 - Let's Do Lunch! where we treated the special needs employees at Cooper Street Cookies to a catered lunch from Vinsetta Garage and two movie passes each!
- March 2017 - Art&Soul Shopping Spree that treated 20 foster children to a shopping spree at Kohl's where they each got to spend $200, plus Ray's Ice Cream!
- March 2017 - Bloomfield Community Television's "About You" where Executive Director, Doris Gilles, appeared and discussed Project Beautiful - Inside and Out's start and mission.
- April 2017 - Project One's Who's Your Bartender? where along with 11 other teams of bartenders, we helped raise $75,000!!!, $45,000 of which was distributed to the charities.
- April 2017 - Rainbow Cabaret where we raised $40,000 for The Ruth Ellis Center, supporting homeless LGBTQ youth in Detroit!
- April 2017 - Panties in a Bunch Brunch! attended by over 60 friends bringing donations for our Mother's Day efforts!
- May 2017 - Mother's Day where we supported three domestic violence shelters with gift bags for the moms, brunch on Mother's Day, Needs List item donations, and a donation of $1500 per shelter for project of their choosing.
- June 2017 - United Community Family Services a U.S. government approved social services agency to whom we donated $2000 for new mattresses for their refugee clients.
- June 2017 - Cocktails for a Cause at Penny Black Bar & Grille in Rochester where guest bartenders Paula Tutman and Ralph Gilles raised nearly $2100 for Project Beautiful - Inside & Out!
- June 2017 - Pure Romance Happy Hour hosted by Vivian Pickard and Jessie Elliott raised another $1500 for Ruth Ellis Center!
We are excited to do even more in 2017 and beyond to support individuals and families as they rebuild their lives!
- Sat. 7/29/17, 11:00am - 2pm: Luncheon at Concours d'Elegance of America, Plymouth, MI.
- Fri. 9/29, 6- 10pm: Cocktails for a Cause 2 at Penny Black Grill & Tap, Rochester, MI. More info closer to date!
- Fri. 10/6 - Sun. 10/8/17: Workout for a Cause!, Pure Barre Rochester. Proceeds to benefit Project Beautiful - Inside & Out. More info closer to date!