Project Beautiful - Inside and Out is a Michigan-based non-profit organization launched in March 2015. Our mission is to build confidence and inspire hope as individuals and families - especially women in shelter and similar situations, in our community and beyond - rebuild their lives. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about us, our events, our partners and supporters -- and how you can get involved!
COCKTAILS FOR CONFIDENCE
Friday, September 29, 2017, Penny Black Grill & Tap, Rochester MI
Penny Black Grill & Tap in Rochester, MI will be hosting our second Cocktails for Confidence event on Friday September 29th! The first event in June 2017 raised nearly $2100 for Project Beautiful - Inside & Out projects that build confidence and inspire hope as individuals and families rebuild their lives.
Paula Tutman - reporter for WDIV, Ralph Gilles - Head of Global Design at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, and our very own Project Beautiful - Inside & Out President and Rochester City Council Candidate, Nancy Salvia, will be guest bartenders for the evening!
Paula has created a new version of her famous River-Ice Martini - Ginger-Lemon, sponsored by Gypsy Vodka!! Also featured: the Vapor Martini!
There will be a mini car show out front featuring some cool and unique cars!
Look for us at the Outside Bar!
DRIVE OUT CHILDHOOD CANCER benefiting DC STRONG
Sunday, October 8, 2017 at M1 Concourse, Pontiac MI
Project Beautiful - Inside & Out is excited to partner with DC Strong to provide a fun-filled day at the track for families!! Our special guests will be DC Strong Warriors and their families, battling childhood cancer.
The event will feature: Dodge Hellcat & Viper Thrill Rides, Car Show , Hot Wheels Racing, Remote Control Car Demo & Time Attack, Multiplayer Race Simulator, Therapy Dogs, Arts & Crafts, Silent Auction and Music by Andy Patalan, Guitarist for the band SPONGE.
CLICK HERE to purchase tickets, register for the car show and/or sponsor a Thrill Ride!
Net proceeds to benefit DC Strong, a Non-Profit Organization that brings personalized gifts and exciting experiences to children battling cancer in order to keep their spirits up and minds focused on finishing the fight.
This event is free for children battling cancer and their families -- WHO HAVE BEEN VETTED BY DC STRONG. Thrill rides limited to 1 per warrior/family member and subject to availability. To submit a Cancer Warrior, click here: http://dcstrong.com/contribute
Hope you can join us for a fun day at M1 Concourse!!
WHAT AN AMAZING 2017 SO FAR FOR PROJECT BEAUTIFUL - INSIDE AND OUT!
SIMPLY WOW! A big thank you to all the friends and supporters that have made 2017 such an amazing year so far for Project Beautiful - Inside and Out! Here are highlights, please click each event for details and event photos:
- January 2017 - Middlecott Sketchbattle that raised over $6000 for our general fund!
- January 2017 - AutoShow Talk and Walk that treated 25 teens from foster care and shelters to lunch, a career talk and the North American International Auto Show with 10 auto industry professionals.
- January 2017 - Let's Do Lunch! where we treated the special needs employees at Cooper Street Cookies to a catered lunch from Vinsetta Garage and two movie passes each!
- March 2017 - Art&Soul Shopping Spree that treated 20 foster children to a shopping spree at Kohl's where they each got to spend $200, plus Ray's Ice Cream!
- March 2017 - Bloomfield Community Television's "About You" where Executive Director, Doris Gilles, appeared and discussed Project Beautiful - Inside and Out's start and mission.
- April 2017 - Project One's Who's Your Bartender? where along with 11 other teams of bartenders, we helped raise $75,000!!!, $45,000 of which was distributed to the charities.
- April 2017 - Rainbow Cabaret where we raised $40,000 for The Ruth Ellis Center, supporting homeless LGBTQ youth in Detroit!
- April 2017 - Panties in a Bunch Brunch! attended by over 60 friends bringing donations for our Mother's Day efforts!
- May 2017 - Mother's Day where we supported three domestic violence shelters with gift bags for the moms, brunch on Mother's Day, Needs List item donations, and a donation of $1500 per shelter for project of their choosing.
- June 2017 - United Community Family Services a U.S. government approved social services agency to whom we donated $2000 for new mattresses for their refugee clients.
- June 2017 - Cocktails for a Cause at Penny Black Bar & Grille in Rochester where guest bartenders Paula Tutman and Ralph Gilles raised nearly $2100 for Project Beautiful - Inside & Out!
- June 2017 - Pure Romance Happy Hour hosted by Vivian Pickard and Jessie Elliott raised another $1500 for Ruth Ellis Center!
- July 2017 - Concours d'Elegance of America at The Inn at St. John's Saturday Luncheon Partner! Results to be shared soon!
We are excited to do even more in 2017 and beyond to support individuals and families as they rebuild their lives!
- Fri. 9/29/17, 6- 10pm: Cocktails for a Cause 2 at Penny Black Grill & Tap, Rochester, MI. More info closer to date!
- Sun. 10/8/17, 1 - 4pm: Drive Out Childhood Cancer, M1 Concourse, Pontiac, MI.