Project Beautiful - Inside and Out is a Michigan-based non-profit organization launched in March 2015. Our mission is to build confidence and inspire hope as individuals and families - especially women in shelter and similar situations, in our community and beyond - rebuild their lives. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about us, our events, our partners and supporters -- and how you can get involved!
TWENTY THOUSAND SMILES!
Project Beautiful - Inside & Out Pledges to Donate $20,000 ($2,000 Each to 10 Metro-Detroit Non-Profit Organizations) this Holiday Season!
Project Beautiful - Inside & Out is excited to announce our new program: Twenty Thousand Smiles! We are pledging to donate $2,000 each to 10 different Metro-Detroit non-profit organizations this holiday season! We are accepting nominations for organizations / projects now through November 15th!
We are looking for organizations/projects that align with Project Beautiful - Inside & Out's mission: To build confidence and inspire hope as individuals and families rebuild their lives. Our goal is to bring smiles to people when they need it most! Organizations must be Metro-Detroit based and official 501(c)(3)non-profit organizations. Each of our 10 board members will choose an organization/project that meets the requirements and speaks to their heart.
PURE BARRE ROCHESTER "CLASS FOR A CAUSE" Benefiting Project Beautiful - Inside & Out
Saturday, November 18, 2017, Rochester, MI
Our friends at Pure Barre Rochester are kindly sponsoring "Class for a Cause" Saturday morning, November 18th! All classes throughout the morning will be donation-based, which means class is FREE to attend, and you choose how much you'd like to give. 100% of the proceeds will be given directly to Project Beautiful - Inside and Out. A portion of retail purchases will also be donated from Pure Barre Rochester, so plan to sweat & shop all morning!
DRIVE OUT CHILDHOOD CANCER raises $7000 for DC STRONG!
Sunday, October 8, 2017 at M1 Concourse, Pontiac MI
We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather for Project Beautiful - Inside & Out's inaugural DRIVE OUT CHILDHOOD CANCER event at M1 benefitting DC Strong! It was a fun-filled day at the track for all, especially our special guests: DC Strong Warriors and their families, battling childhood cancer.
Special thanks to our generous sponsors: Champion, Pep Boys, Titan Wealth Advisors, The Productivity Team, and Oswald!!
COCKTAILS FOR CONFIDENCE raises $1750 for ROCHESTER COMMUNITY HOUSE!
Friday, September 29, 2017, Penny Black Grill & Tap, Rochester MI
Penny Black Grill & Tap in Rochester, MI hosted our second Cocktails for Confidence event on Friday September 29th! The fun evening with guest bartenders (well, "minglers" really): Paula Tutman - reporter for WDIV, Ralph Gilles - Head of Global Design at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, and our very own Project Beautiful - Inside & Out President and Rochester City Council Candidate, Nancy Salvia, raised $1750 for the Rochester Community House!! The funds will sponsor flowers and decorations for low-cost weddings at the Community House for couples in transition.
Thanks to all our friends for the support!
WHAT AN AMAZING 2017 FOR PROJECT BEAUTIFUL - INSIDE AND OUT!
SIMPLY WOW! A big thank you to all the friends and supporters that have made 2017 such an amazing year so far for Project Beautiful - Inside and Out! Here are highlights, please click each event for details and event photos:
- January 2017 - Middlecott Sketchbattle raised over $6000 for our general fund!
- January 2017 - AutoShow Talk and Walk treated 25 teens from foster care and shelters to lunch, a career talk and the North American International Auto Show with 10 auto industry professionals.
- January 2017 - Let's Do Lunch! where we treated the special needs employees at Cooper Street Cookies to a catered lunch from Vinsetta Garage and two movie passes each!
- March 2017 - Art&Soul Shopping Spree treated 20 foster children to a shopping spree at Kohl's where they each got to spend $200, plus Ray's Ice Cream!
- March 2017 - Bloomfield Community Television's "About You" where Executive Director, Doris Gilles, appeared and discussed Project Beautiful - Inside and Out's start and mission.
- April 2017 - Project One's Who's Your Bartender? where along with 11 other teams of bartenders, we helped raise $75,000!!!, $45,000 of which was distributed to the charities.
- April 2017 - Rainbow Cabaret where we raised $40,000 for The Ruth Ellis Center, supporting homeless LGBTQ youth in Detroit!
- April 2017 - Panties in a Bunch Brunch! attended by over 60 friends bringing donations for our Mother's Day efforts!
- May 2017 - Mother's Day where we supported three domestic violence shelters with gift bags for the moms, brunch on Mother's Day, Needs List item donations, and a donation of $1500 per shelter for project of their choosing.
- June 2017 - United Community Family Services a U.S. government approved social services agency to whom we donated $2000 for new mattresses for their refugee clients.
- June 2017 - Cocktails for a Cause at Penny Black Bar & Grille in Rochester where guest bartenders Paula Tutman and Ralph Gilles raised nearly $2100 for Project Beautiful - Inside & Out!
- June 2017 - Pure Romance Happy Hour hosted by Vivian Pickard and Jessie Elliott raised another $1500 for Ruth Ellis Center!
- July 2017 - Concours d'Elegance of America at The Inn at St. John's Saturday Luncheon Partner! Results to be shared soon!
- September 2017 - Cocktails for Confidence at Penny Black in Rochester raise $1750 for the Rochester Community House!
- October 2017 - Drive Out Childhood Cancer at M1 Concourse raised $7000 for DC Strong!
We are excited to do even more in 2018 to support individuals and families as they rebuild their lives!
- Sunday 4/29/18 - Panties in a Bunch Brunch!
- Saturday 7/28/18 - Concours d'Elegance of America Luncheon!