Project Beautiful - Inside and Out is a Michigan-based non-profit organization launched in March 2015. Our mission is to build confidence and inspire hope as individuals and families rebuild their lives -- to bring smiles to people when they need it most. Thank you for your interest and support!
CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE OF AMERICA'S Contributions To Project Beautiful Exceed $17,000!
Project Beautiful - Inside & Out is honored to have been the Saturday Luncheon Charity Partner for The Concours D'Elegance of America for the past two years. In 2017, profits from ticket sales plus silent and live auction items raised nearly $10,000 for Project Beautiful - Inside and Out, bringing their two year total contribution to over $17,000!! We are so grateful for their ongoing support!
We are pleased to announce that we will be the Charity Partner again at the Concours d'Elegance of America's Saturday luncheon, July 28, 2018 at the Inn at St. John's, in Plymouth MI. Save the date! It will be fun and inspiring for sure!
MIDDLECOTT SKETCHBATTLE EXPERIMENT's Three-Year Total Raised for Project Beautiful Equals $16,500!!
January 16, 2018 at Saint Andrews Hall, Detroit MI
Benefiting Project Beautiful - Inside and Out
The Middlecott Sketchbattle Experiment has been a long-time supporter of Project Beautiful - Inside and Out, selecting us as their Detroit charity partner for the past three years! Each event continues to grow in its contribution to Project Beautiful - Inside and Out -- $3,000 in 2016, $6000 in 2017 and $7,500 in $2018, for a total contribution of $16,500!!
This was the 12th Sketchbattle for event organizers Brook Middlecott Banham and Frank Schwartz with AACS - Advanced Automotive Consulting Services; and they continue to grow the event in terms of locations and participation.
Congratulations to Shubham Singh, College for Creative Studies student, who beat out 14 student and professional contestants in this grudge match, sketch-off design competition, to win a $2500 cash prize!
For more info about, and photos from, this year's event CLICK HERE!
ORANGETHEORY FITNESS - ROCHESTER HILLS Donates $1,000!
February 2018, Rochester Hills MI
A huge thank you to OrangeTheory Fitness in Rochester Hills for their donation of $1,000 to Project Beautiful - Inside and Out! Each month they donate class cancellation fees to a different charity. We are thrilled to have been selected for January 2018! Special thanks to the studio's owners, Amy and Jason Hanley, and managers, Kelly Boose and Nick Biebuyck!
Their generous donation will go toward making this Mother's Day extra special for the women and children at four Metro Detroit domestic violence shelters.
OVER $80,000 INFUSED INTO METRO DETROIT IN 2017 by Project Beautiful - Inside & Out!
SIMPLY WOW! A big thank you to all the friends and supporters that helped make 2017 such an amazing year for Project Beautiful - Inside and Out! We were able to infuse into Metro Detroit over $80,000 in tangible gifts and donations to individuals and organizations -- inspiring hope, building confidence, and creating special moments that bring smiles to individuals when they need it most!
Here are highlights, please click each event for details and event photos:
- January 2017 - Middlecott Sketchbattle raised over $6000 for our general fund!
- January 2017 - AutoShow Talk and Walk treated 25 teens from foster care and shelters to lunch, a career talk and the North American International Auto Show with 10 auto industry professionals.
- January 2017 - Let's Do Lunch! where we treated the special needs employees at Cooper Street Cookies to a catered lunch from Vinsetta Garage and two movie passes each!
- March 2017 - Art&Soul Shopping Spree treated 20 foster children to a shopping spree at Kohl's where they each got to spend $200, plus Ray's Ice Cream!
- March 2017 - Bloomfield Community Television's "About You" where Executive Director, Doris Gilles, appeared and discussed Project Beautiful - Inside and Out's start and mission.
- April 2017 - Project One's Who's Your Bartender? where along with 11 other teams of bartenders, we helped raise $75,000!!!, $45,000 of which was distributed to the charities.
- April 2017 - Rainbow Cabaret where we raised $40,000 for The Ruth Ellis Center, supporting homeless LGBTQ youth in Detroit!
- April 2017 - Panties in a Bunch Brunch! attended by over 60 friends bringing donations for our Mother's Day efforts!
- May 2017 - Mother's Day where we supported three domestic violence shelters with gift bags for the moms, brunch on Mother's Day, Needs List item donations, and a donation of $1500 per shelter for project of their choosing.
- June 2017 - United Community Family Services a U.S. government approved social services agency to whom we donated $2000 for new mattresses for their refugee clients.
- June 2017 - Cocktails for a Cause at Penny Black Bar & Grille in Rochester where guest bartenders Paula Tutman and Ralph Gilles raised nearly $2100 for Project Beautiful - Inside & Out!
- June 2017 - Pure Romance Happy Hour hosted by Vivian Pickard and Jessie Elliott raised another $1500 for Ruth Ellis Center!
- July 2017 - Concours d'Elegance of America at The Inn at St. John's - their Saturday Luncheon raised nearly $10,000 for Project Beautiful - Inside & Out!
- September 2017 - Cocktails for Confidence at Penny Black in Rochester raise $1750 for the Rochester Community House!
- October 2017 - Drive Out Childhood Cancer at M1 Concourse raised $7000 for DC Strong!
- November 2017 - Class for a Cause by Pure Barre Rochester raises $715 for Project Beautiful - Inside and Out programs!
- December 2017 - 20,000 Smiles donates $2,000 each to 10 Metro Detroit Non-Profit Organizations!
We are excited to do even more in 2018 to support individuals and families as they rebuild their lives!
- Tuesday 4/24,18 - Who's Your Bartender?, Dick O Dow's, Birmingham, MI.
- Sunday 4/29/18 - Panties in a Bunch Brunch, Clarkston, MI. More info soon!
- Saturday 7/28/18 - Concours d'Elegance of America Luncheon, Inn at St. John's, Plymouth, MI. More info soon!
- November 2018 - Rainbow Cabaret benefiting Ruth Ellis. More info soon!