Project Beautiful - Inside and Out is a Michigan-based non-profit organization launched in March 2015. Our mission is to build confidence and inspire hope as individuals and families rebuild their lives. We partner with other service organizations to create moments and experiences that bring smiles to people when they need it most. Thank you for your interest and support!
DORIS'S APRIL FOOL'S BIRTHDAY FACEBOOK FUNDRAISER RAISES $6,690 -- NO JOKE!!!
A HUGE THANK YOU to all the friends and supporters who contributed to Executive Director, Doris Gilles', Facebook birthday fundraiser for her April Fool's Birthday!!! An amazing $6,690 was raised for Project Beautiful - Inside and Out's Mother's Day and other programs! BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!!!
To show her appreciation, Doris will be matching the $6,690 donation!
DOLCE MODA'S SHOP FOR A CAUSE RAISES NEARLY $2000!
Saturday, April 14, 2018 at Dolce Moda, Birmingham MI
Dolce Moda Boutique in Birmingham was kind enough to host a Spring "Shop for a Cause" event to benefit Project Beautiful - Inside and Out! They generously donated 15% of sales which totaled $918!! Executive Director, Doris Gilles, is matching their donation, for a total contribution to Project Beautiful - Inside and Out of $1836!
A big thank you to all the friends that came out and shopped!! We hope to do more events in the future!
"WHO'S YOUR BARTENDER?"
April 24, 2018 at Dick O'Dow's, Birmingham MI
Benefiting Project Beautiful - Inside and Out & Project One
Executive Director Doris Gilles will match all ticket sales / donations through Sunday 4/15!
Project Beautiful - Inside and Out is excited to participate for a second year in a row in Project One's "Who's Your Bartender?" event!! Board members, Christina, Nicole and Doris, will take a turn behind the bar, and team members will be working the crowd all night! It's a fun event benefiting so many great causes!! Plus... you have to come out and see what theme we have come up with for 2018!
Last year, Project Beautiful - Inside and Out and ten other teams raised a total of $75,000 - split between Project One and the teams' charities of choice. Project 1's mission is: To mobilize the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors to make a difference in the lives of those in need - one person, one family, one cause at a time. They provide assistance to those who have been impacted by an unforeseen crisis in their life. Established in 2012, Project 1 is a 501(c)(3) organization comprised of all volunteers who want to make a difference in the community. Project 1 donates all net proceeds directly to those in need.
"PANTIES IN A BUNCH" BRUNCH 2018!
April 29, 2018, Clarkston MI
Benefiting Haven, Turning Point, Interim House and First Step Domestic Violence Shelters
CLICK HERE to RSVP / Sponsor a Mother's Day Gift Bag / Donate!!
Executive Director Doris Gilles will match all Mother's Day Gift Bag Sponsorships / donations through Sunday 4/15!
PLEASE JOIN US to learn more about Project Beautiful - Inside and Out's mission, partner organizations and upcoming events!
There is no cost to attend. All we ask is that you bring what you can from the list below to support our Mother's Day Program for four Metro Detroit domestic violence shelters: Haven in Oakland County, Turning Point in Macomb County, First Step in Western Wayne County and Interim House in Detroit!
We are asking for:
- MONETARY DONATIONS - cash, check, credit card
- GIFT CARDS – Meijer, Target, Walmart, Kroger, Amazon, Drugstores, Gas Cards, Visa
- CLOTHING - new women's bras and pajamas (especially larger sizes), new women''s and children's underwear - all sizes, new slippers, new socks - adult/children/baby
- PERSONAL CARE - feminine hygiene products, full-size shampoo/conditioner, lotion, deodorant, bodywash, African American hair care items (we have an Amazon Wish List!)
- BABY CARE - diapers, pull-ups, wipes, formula, diaper rash ointment, baby wash, baby powder
- PAPER PRODUCTS/CLEANING - toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, disinfectant wipes, kitchen & 30-32 gallon garbage bags
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SPONSORING, PLEASE CONTACT DORIS, firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsorship levels: Lace ($500), Satin ($1000), Spanx ($2500).
CATFIGHT FOR THE CROWN!!!
Friday, June 1, 2018 at The Fillmore, Detroit MI
Benefiting The Ruth Ellis Center
Project Beautiful - Inside and Out is so excited to be the Presenting Sponsor for the Inaugural Catfight for the Crown - a drag pageant to benefit Capital Campaign for The Ruth Ellis Health and Wellness Center! The Ruth Ellis Center serves annually nearly 500 of the estimated 800-1000 runaway, homeless, and at-risk LGBTQ youth in Metro Detroit. Their services include Ruth's House (housing / foster care for 9 individuals), a Drop-In Center (meals, laundry, clothing, showers, counseling), health clinic, mental health services and family counseling.
We are looking for contestants and sponsors - please contact email@example.com for details!
YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!
- Saturday 4/14/18, 12 - 3pm - Shop for a Cause at Dolce Moda Boutique, Birmingham, MI
- Tuesday 4/24/18 - Who's Your Bartender?, Dick O Dow's, Birmingham, MI. Tickets on sale now!
- Sunday 4/29/18 - Panties in a Bunch Brunch, Clarkston, MI. RSVP now!
- Friday, 6/1/18 - Catfight for the Crown, Detroit, MI. Tickets on sale now!
- Saturday 7/28/18 - Concours d'Elegance of America Luncheon, Inn at St. John's, Plymouth, MI. More info soon!