MIDDLECOTT SKETCHBATTLE EXPERIMENT
January 16, 2018 at Saint Andrews Hall, Detroit MI
Benefiting Project Beautiful - Inside and Out
The Middlecott Sketchbattle Experiment has been a long-time supporter of Project Beautiful - Inside and Out, selecting us as their Detroit charity partner for the past three years! Each event continues to grow in its contribution to Project Beautiful - Inside and Out -- $3,000 in 2016, $6000 in 2017 and $7,500 in $2018, for a total contribution of $16,500!!
This was the 12th Sketchbattle for event organizers Brook Middlecott Banham and Frank Schwartz with AACS - Advanced Automotive Consulting Services; and they continue to grow the event in terms of locations and participation.
Congratulations to Shubham Singh, College for Creative Studies student, who beat out 14 student and professional contestants in this grudge match, sketch-off design competition, to win a $2500 cash prize!
Special thanks to:
- Presenting sponsor BASF and supporting partners HARMAN, Lacks Enterprises, Covestro, Osram and Linkage Design,
- Event organizers, Brook & Judith Banham, and Frank Schwartz,
- The fifteen contestants,
- The judges: Chief Judge Jim Fleming from Cadillac, Mark Trostle from Dodge, Michael Smith from Ford, Philip Siebourg from Harman, Ty Stump from Lacks, and Paul Czornij from BASF.
- Silent Auction and Buy It Now Item donors that brought in over $2,300!:
- And of course - all the party guests!!
We hope to see you in 2019!!