"PANTIES IN A BUNCH" BRUNCH 2018!
April 29, 2018, Clarkston MI
Benefiting Haven, Turning Point, Interim House and First Step Domestic Violence Shelters
PLEASE JOIN US to learn more about Project Beautiful - Inside and Out's mission, partner organizations and upcoming events!
There is no cost to attend. All we ask is that you bring what you can from the list below to support our Mother's Day Program for four Metro Detroit domestic violence shelters: Haven in Oakland County, Turning Point in Macomb County, First Step in Western Wayne County and Interim House in Detroit!
We are asking for:
- MONETARY DONATIONS - cash, check, credit card
- GIFT CARDS – Meijer, Target, Walmart, Kroger, Amazon, Drugstores, Gas Cards, Visa
- CLOTHING - new women's bras and pajamas (especially larger sizes), new women''s and children's underwear - all sizes, new slippers, new socks - adult/children/baby
- PERSONAL CARE - feminine hygiene products, full-size shampoo/conditioner, lotion, deodorant, bodywash, African American hair care items (we have an Amazon Wish List!)
- BABY CARE - diapers, pull-ups, wipes, formula, diaper rash ointment, baby wash, baby powder
- PAPER PRODUCTS/CLEANING - toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, disinfectant wipes, kitchen & 30-32 gallon garbage bags
CLICK HERE to RSVP!!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SPONSORING, PLEASE CONTACT DORIS, email@example.com. Sponsorship levels: Lace ($500), Satin ($1000), Spanx ($2500).