There are many ways you in which you can be a part of Project Beautiful - Inside and Out! Please contact Executive Director, Doris Gilles, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about any of these opportunities!
Thank you in advance for your time and generosity!
- VOLUNTEER - We often need help with filling/delivering gift bags, working registration at events, etc. Please let us know if you would like to be called as needed to help in these areas!
- MOTHER'S DAY COMMITTEE MEMBER - Mother's Day is one of the most important times of year for Project Beautiful - Inside and Out! In 2017, we helped make Mother's Day special at three domestic violence shelters in Metro Detroit. We are looking for 3 -5 individuals to work with Executive Director, Doris Gilles, to lead efforts to do even more for Mother's Day 2017!
- YOUTH LEADERSHIP COMMITTEE MEMBER - One of the founding goals of Project Beautiful - Inside and Out is to instill in our youth a gratitude for their good fortunes and an empathy to the situations of others. We are looking for 3 - 5 individuals to work with Board Member, Cindy Haebler, to develop programs where youth in our community can get involved and give back.
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEMBER - We are looking for individuals who shares in our vision to help individuals and families as they rebuild their lives, AND have time, capacity and desire to play a leadership role in a new and growing non-profit organization.
- MARKETING / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN - we are looking for a college student in Metro Detroit who, ideally, can get school credit for an intern position with us. Here is the job description: