CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
WE NEED AND LOVE VOLUNTEERS, SPONSORS, AND AUCTION ITEM DONATIONS!!
Project Beautiful - Inside and Out is 100% volunteer-based!! Please contact Doris Gilles, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you can help with any of the following!! Thank you in advance for your time and generosity!
CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE OF AMERICA LUNCHEON
Saturday, July 28, 2018, 11am - 1pm at Inn at St. John's, Plymouth
This is a fun event during a weekend full of auto-enthusiast activities! This year's luncheon is "Drinks, Dining and Dolce" and will feature a fashion show by Dolce Moda Boutique in Birmingham! CLICK HERE for write-up of last year's luncheon!
We would LOVE help in the following ways:
- Event Sponsors - starting at $2500 level
- Donations of Silent Auction Items - popular items have included restaurant, beauty, and show gift certificates, auto and Detroit-themed items and experiences!
- Donations of Swag Bag Items - we would love to help market your company's products in our swag bag! (Quantity 150 - 200)
- Event Organization - help coordinate one of these areas: Silent Auction, Swag Bags.
M1 CONCOURSE EVENT
Sunday, September 30, 2018 at M1 Concourse, Pontiac
Our inaugural event in 2017 was a fun-filled day at the track for families featuring Dodge Hellcat & Viper Thrill Rides, Car Show, Hot Wheels Racing, Remote Control Car Demo & Time Attack, Multiplayer Race Simulator, Therapy Dogs, Arts & Crafts, Chair Massages, Silent Auction and live music. Our VIP guests were children battling cancer and their families, from the group DC Strong.
CLICK HERE for write-up of last year's event!
Ways to help:
- Nominate an organization - we would like to increase the number of children battling illness and their families in attendance at this very special day! Please let us know of any groups to consider!
- Sponsor event -starting at $1000 level
- Donate silent auction item - popular items have included toys, restaurant and show gift certificates, auto and Detroit-themed items and experiences!
- Donate services / activity - we would love donated/discounted services from a caterer, massage therapists, musician, children's activities, etc.!
- Event Organization - help coordinate one of these areas: Liaison to Partner Organizations, Ticket Sales, Registration, Car Show, Volunteers, Activities, or Food.
- Volunteer to work day of event - help with check-in, running activities, serving food, traffic control and more!
- Choose us as a Beneficiary for your fundraiser!
- Happy Hour at your bar/restaurant
- Sales event where you donate % of sales
- Collection Drive to benefit one or more of our Partner Organizations
- Administrative help: we can use help with Graphic Design, Bookkeeping, Public Relations / Social Media, Event Planning.